Instagram

Instagram @skeletales

Wednesday

PS Café, Dempsey Hill

It's been a while since I last posted, as always. I keep trying, and failing, to update this space more frequently. Anyway, life's pretty great for me now. Everything just seems to be in the right place, I'm not lacking of anything and it all feels great. I'll probably start worrying about university soon though but I still have time to put that off for a bit.

Anyway I went to PS @ Dempsey with Cee at the start of April. The space is seriously gorgeous and the vibe was on point. However, we didn't really enjoy our time there as you would think. They forgot about our order, so we waited about an hour before finally getting our food, and when we asked for the bill, they gave us the wrong one too. On top of that, I thought the food was just alright, that it wasn't fantastic. We had differing preference about their truffle fries though. I thought it was nice but I liked the ones at Café Melba better. Cee, however, preferred the one here more.

What are your thoughts to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment